PINKICON.com Lens Review | Select Fairy 1 Day lenses in Street Brown

zaterdag 14 mei 2016


So I rarely wear circle lenses because most of them look really creepy on me, they are either too large or they look really fake. But I really wanted to try out these 1 day circle lenses since they look way more natural compared to other lenses. Pinkicon.com was kind enough to sponsor me these lenses. The fact that they were sponsored tho won't effect my judgement in any way and this review will be a 100% my honest opinion. 


Pinkicon.com
Pinkicon is a large Hong Kong based store that sells not only circle lenses but also makeup, fashion and more. They have a wide range of circle lenses so there will always be a pair that you'll like. Their lenses are quite affordable + they offer free worldwide shipping so it's safe to say that this is one of the cheaper shops compared to others. Shipping was surprisingly quick as well so at this point I was quite satisfied and impressed. 


So I got the 1 day lenses from a brand called Select Fairy in the color Street Brown. Like I said before I really like lenses that are really, really, reallyyyy natural and to be safe I got a color that matches my eye color the most which is brown. 

*picture from pinkicon.com

Select Fairy 1 Day Street Brown (1 Box contains 10 lenses)


Manufacturer: Select Fairy 
Place of origin: JAPAN
Duration of use: 1 Day
Overall diameter (DIA): 14.2mm
Graphic diameter: 13.5mm


Okay first of all I love the color of these lenses. They match my eye color so well but there's still a hint of a brighter brown color that I really like. None of my friends even noticed that I had lenses in but they did compliment me on my eyes. The lenses are also softer in comparison with other lenses because they are for 1 day use only. 






Color and design 5/5:
It's a really pretty brown color that is slightly lighter than my own eye color but it matches so well. The design of these lenses help with blending in with your own eyes to make it more natural. I gave it a 5 out a 5 because the brown is slightly more noticeable but not in your face. It's just the perfect combination between natural and a twinkle in your eyes (if you guys know what I mean).

Comfort 4/5:
The lenses are softer than other lenses that I tried so I already expected these lenses to be comfortable af. The only thing I had was that I could feel  the lenses a lot in the beginning but I think I got used to it and after a while I just forgot about it. I went clubbing with these lenses so I had them in for about 15 hours and at the end of the night I was just so tired that I wanted to rip them out of my eyes.

Enlargement 2/5:
These lenses don't enlarge your eyes, they do make your eyes look slightly bigger. Which is perfectly fine with me but if you're looking for enlargement then these are not the lenses you're looking for. 

My overall opinion is that these lenses are made for people that want to have a little twinkle in their eyes but still want to look natural. The fact that these lenses are only for a day is super convenient as well. I mean you can just trow them away after a wear, you don't need to put them in a lens case or anything. Plus, if you're like me and don't wear lenses a lot than 1 day lenses are a better choice for you.

Kisses, Diana.

Een reactie posten

Latest Instagrams

© DIANA SAYS HI. Design by FCD.